Monday 23 June 2008

I'm Still Off the Bloody Exercise Wagon :(

It's nearly a month and I am still off the wagon :(

First it was due to the court process. As always it took forever and sometimes I had to get out of the house really early to get stuff done. Then, because I was knackered, I don't want to exercise in the afternoon prefering to nap instead. That lead to not feeling sleepy so get to sleep later and in short, my cycle all got thrown off balance and I am now slightly insomniac.

As always where do I turn to but our trusty guide Ms. Oprah Winfrey? Well, the episode I turn to has dr. Oz (he has Muslim ancestry you know. Yay!) and Bob Greene with his best life diet. Strangely enough, that prompts me to clean out my room and lay out exercise clothes for the morning. Cross fingers I would actually follow that through!

No comments: