Monday 24 January 2011

Miss Bebel

I thought it's funny how on our recent weekend break my little son proclaims that he wanted to go home because he miss Bebel. It's funny because usually it is his sister that would whine about missing the cats. It's infectious I see.
Truth be told, I miss Bebel and the Little Lempers too. That little blob of fur who likes to run around the house and the slightly bigger blob of grey fur who likes to sleep in front of the bathroom, my bed, and on the sajadah or praying mat as well.
So last night I hug all our cats and an extra long hug for Bebel. Maybe she miss us to because somehow she managed to sneak in and sleep in our room last night. She woke us up in the middle of the night though, most probably nature calls.
Dear darling Bebel... May you live long, healthy and be with us always. Kiss kiss.

No comments: