Sunday 16 January 2011

Scratching Session

I saw Bebel asleep on my bed, I thought, how cute! And I proceed to take a photo of her with my bb. I forgot her sixth sense when it come to camera. She immediately raise her head, with eyes still closed, and nudge my hand. Uh oh, this can only mean one thing: scratch me!

So I scratch her head, then under her chin, behind her left ear, behind her right ear, repeat with the other hand. This whole routine reminds me of my dad. After dinner while we're watching tv he'll often ask me or mom, whoever is closest at the time, to scratch his back. Difference is my dad would say directions saying left, right, up left a bit or further right whereas Bebel would just move her head indicating the areas she wanted to be scratched. Funny how my dad and my cat can be so similar :D

And what does Bebel do after this extra long scratching session that utilise both hands? She streched, clean herself a little bit, looks at me as if saying, good job human. Then promptly jumps down from the bed and walks out the room.

Oh Bebel, you silly grey cat :p

No comments: